Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Amazing Sister

I wanted to share this picture I received last night. These were all custom made baskets by my sister Kathleen in Spicewood Texas. She has a ‘farmer’s market’ stand located on Haynie Flat Road just past Barton Creek Lakeside. She sells fresh produce, interesting food and gift baskets - and a special Tomato Happy Hour on Friday afternoons! She also does some catering. I guess you could say that we have a lot in common:) Wow! Incredible. I don't get to see her very often and miss her lots. We talk on the phone when we can and are always saying how cool it would be to work together someday. These were all baskets that she put together herself and then hand delivered to Arizona. I admire her amazing energy and dedication to her business. Apparently she has quite the fun business going and I am very proud of her.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website