Monday, December 22, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

I seem to do this every year but not usually last minute like this- Making gifts for everyone!! I love to make my gifts because I think its more personal. Right now I am starting on a duffel bag for my niece who is 17, been taking dance since she was 2 years old and is now going on to college so I thought it would be a nice gift- something she can carry her dance clothes around in style. I bought some flannel that I will be lining the inside so she can remove it and wash it.


Here is a Photo of the inside fabric (very 60's)and an example of the style of bag I am making.
Next I am making wallet for my nephew! I have so much to do- so little time-trying to keep my sanity here.


Update pictures coming soon...

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website