Friday, November 14, 2008

Afternoon at LaBussola

I am very tired tonight, I spent the day downtown at the boutique making necklaces and meeting many wonderful people. The compliments and the friendships I made today are something that I will treasure. I had a really great time. I will be at the boutique next Friday as well. If you are in town doing some shopping make sure to stop by and say hello. There are many new pieces being added to the store daily by many local artists. Funny that I am so tired from doing what I do everyday, the only difference is the interaction with customers, which was very cool. Tomorrow I will be working on another custom choker and cleaning up my work area. I have a custom bag that I am working on for last months handbag giveaway winner and hope to make some progress on that as well. I have soooo many things I want to work on. There never seems like enough hours in the day. Early to bed tonight for sure;)

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website