Monday, October 6, 2008

Striped Vinyl Bag

I felt like a little pink and wine(its actually called Bordeaux) paired with some black. This one is done is all vinyl so far. I acquired some new material and so I thought I would experiment with some vinyl instead of leather. It is lots more reasonable in price for me to work with and so I do try and mix it up a little when I can. It's a very high quality vinyl so it will last a long time and it feels really good too. The outside is finished as you can see in the picture and I just finished adding the zipper, my label and pockets to the inside liner. The next step will be sewing the liner to the inside and applying the straps.

I will also be adding a new featured artist to my website today and will announce it here when I get that done. She is an art quilter from Columbus Ohio.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website