Thursday, October 2, 2008

Leather Cuff Bracelets

I added 2 new leather flower cuffs to my shop today. One Red and one Brown and tan. I love these. They are very soft and fun to make. I don't use a pattern for them; I just randomly start cutting petals out so each bracelet is completely different. I will be adding more versions to my shop in the next week and will also be showing them to a couple of boutiques in town tomorrow.
These make great gifts. In fact I think I will make things easy on myself this year and make these for all the women in the family instead of making purses. Making handbags for everyone is just way too much work, but I always seem to do it anyway, working up until the last minute not giving myself a chance to breathe. Time for something different I think; time for a nice break and allow myself to enjoy a little more of the holidays.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website