Monday, September 15, 2008

New Fall Bag

Yay! Its done. Now I can finally move on to some new creations. I have to say that it has been a really hectic month for me. A lot of distractions going on. Promotions, 2 Birthdays in the family and little ones that need extra attention. I think I needed the time off, if I can actually call it that. Now its time to focus on some new fall bags for the shop. This was actually a big deal to get this bag done. I am very happy!

A friend on mine introduced me to this great magazine a couple of days ago and the cover outfit reminds me a bit of the bag I just made. I love this kind of creativity and will have to follow the contests in this magazine and the others that they put out with maybe a chance to submit my work sometime. Here is a link to their website in case you are interested in a little reading and inspiration http://www.bellearmoire.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website