Thursday, September 25, 2008

Halloween Spirit

I am so easily distracted. And I just love Halloween! It's not even October yet, I know. I was going to work on some new cases but I keep staring at this shirt, saying that I want to make something from it. I bought this cute tshirt at target last year when they were on sale and never wore it and don't want it to go to waste so I thought it has the best graphic to play with, so I am going to start with cutting the tree completely out and will be fusing and sewing it to a background, possibly a orange microfiber material. I am not sure what I will do yet for accents but this is a good start for now.

PROGRESS ON THE SHIRT

Instead of creating a whole new post I am just posting my progress here so far. I have fused it to its background and now its time to add some color. No real ideas in mind so far. I am just kind of playing and going with my feelings on this one.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website