Saturday, August 16, 2008

Progress

This is what I have been working on. I really am going kind of crazy with the hardware, but I was in an unusual mood last night (full moon maybe?) that might be part of it. Hammering rivets just seemed to help take my mind off of things and its great when I can be productive at the same time. A little silly, I know. But hey, whatever works, right. I am using a black upholstery fabric with small squares of metallic shimmery gold and silver in it and I am also using a striped fabric with similar colors in it. The outside zipper pocket has a velourishy type super soft shimmery gold fabric. I have been wanting to use this fabric and seemed like the perfect compliment for this bag. Now I am thinking about how I will do the sides. I think I will be adding the same huge silver rings. Well, Thats the latest. Now off to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just catching up after my move. Looks like you have been busy. I just entered your contest. How cool! I think your work is amazing and I love to check in and see what you have created.
Take care,
Karla

 

blogger templates|My Website