Monday, August 18, 2008

Black Silver and Gold Handbag With Metal Accents

I am very happy with how this bag came out. Perfect size. The main compartment is nice and deep and the perfect color combo too. I will need to save this style for future bags, only I didn't make a paper pattern for it yet. OOPs. I am getting better about making sure I make patterns for future use but this is just one of those times that I was spontaneous and just created not knowing what was going to happen. Actually, this is just a shorter and taller version of the other top handle bags I have been making, so it should be fairly easy to reproduce if needed. I just did some heavy metal accents all around and made a different style pocket inside and also added an outside zipper pocket too.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website