Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Patience

Amazing.. that 100 petals looks like this when everything finally gets put together.. where did they all go? They are going to look so cool though. and I found out that I am short 4 small petals. Now how did that happen?

I have been told that I am crazy today because of all the work that I am doing on these bags. Oh well, that's ok because I love it. Not everyone enjoys this kind of work and it does take a lot of patience. I cut 100 petals and doubled them up to make a total of 50 petals, each contrasting the sueded and the leather side. Then stitched each doubled petal by machine. I am currently arranging the larger petals in groups of five and with be layering those with the smaller petals tomorrow. I have an extremely busy day tomorrow and don't think I will be able to work on these until later in the evening but I do plan on completing them tomorrow:)

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website