Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mango Leaves

I Love this photograph. I tried to grow a mango tree from a seed that I got from a fruit at the supermarket and it grew nicely for a couple years and then it got too cold and froze.
I ordered a print of it and listed it for sale in my shop today HERE. It is signed and ready for framing. Today I think I am going to make a small bag out of the flower that I created for my quilting group challenge. I was going to cut more leather flowers but my day has been consumed with searching for fonts and searching my photography database looking for this photograph to list. I drew out some new sketches and did some color selecting for my next leather bag and I was thinking of maybe some blues. Not quite sure, my head is so full of ideas and information.
I read a wonderful affirmation last night before bed--

Today I do affirm that I am Divinely guided.... There is That within which knows what to do and how to do it, and It compels me to act on what It knows.
~ Ernest Holmes


How perfect is that!!! What exactly it means, I haven't figured that out yet but it sounds nice and I like it.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website