Sunday, June 29, 2008

Completed Patchwork Clutch

I added some photos of the process and making of this clutch for fun.
This was a completely different design than I have made in the past. The handles are made using 1/8 inch thick signage scrap sintra covered with leather and secured with rivets. I worked in the signage business for 4 years so I am familiar with all these materials and feel extremely comfortable using razor blades for cutting this project. I had to use the drill with this part of the job because the punch tends to split the plastic and that is not what I want to happen. I added a top zipper which I didn't plan on but it made sense to keep items secure. You can carry this clutch under the arm or by the handles. It will be available in my etsy shop tonight.

Here is the link Patchwork Clutch

1 comment:

yoshi said...

Thank you for visited my site.I saw your bag.Very nice work beautiful.

 

blogger templates|My Website