Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something fun - Trashion Palchemy

I decide to participate in this; Etsy Trashion Palchemy. I love challenges so this should be interesting.

What is Trashion Palchemy?

It's a fun project uniting Eco-friendly crafters from Etsy.
You sign up as BOTH a sender & maker. You'll be matched and given the name & address of your Trashion Palchemy Pal. You then send your pal free of charge a random bunch of craft supplies that they'll use to make something amazing using a trashion theme. Since we at etsytrashion are particularly good at makin' somethin' outta nothin' I think this is the challenge for us! Finished items are posted in your Etsy shop using the TAG Trashion Palchemy along with a photo of the 'before' supplies and a nod to the shop/person that gave you the supplies.

This is open to EtsyTrashion Team members. If you're interested in participating, but you're not an EtsyTrashion Street Team member you should be asking yourself why right about now?! It's an awesome team! Check us out... http://team.etsy.com/profilest/trash.shtml

I will keep you posted here when I receive my supplies and give you am idea of what I will be making with them.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website