Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swirl Bag

Today I decide to tackle another bag from my sketchbook of ideas and creations. I have so many drawings that I think that they will last me a lifetime. Not sure if I will ever create them all, but its nice to be able to refer to it when I don't have anything in mind. It really helps get me started on something even if it doesn't come out the way I originally designed it. Thats the way it goes most of the time.

See more Swirl Bag in my Etsy shop

The custom crow bag is working out nice. What a great small design! I really like the size my buyer requested. It is not something I would have ever thought of doing, but now that I have made a pattern I may just make more for bags in this size available in my shop.
I hope to have it finished tomorrow and posted.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website