Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting Ready For Spring

Wow, I haven't posted since Wednesday. Thats crazy. I have enjoyed it though. Been relaxing a lot and doing some spring cleaning around the house. I love this warm weather. I went through my seeds a little and spent a little time in the garden yesterday cutting back the dead plants from last year. I sanitized last years pots for new seedlings and I'm getting ready to start them indoors. I wont be able to plant until the middle of May. We have such a short growing season but I still love to start my own from seeds. Its so much more rewarding. My favorite veggie is sugar snap peas. Great for the kids too. Tomorrow I will be visiting a friend who is an incredible quilter to see the new project she is working on. She is getting ready to enter a quilt in the International Quilt Festival and my husband and I spent the afternoon photographing her quilt for her submission. I am certain that she will be accepted because her work is so fabulous!

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website