Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Etsy Shop

I enjoy drawing so much that I decided that I would open an Etsy shop where I can sell and display my art. So far there is no items in the store but that will be changing soon. I am hoping to get at least one posted by tomorrow. My style is mostly watercolor and pen and ink. I like to be fairly loose with my illustrations but will at times do watercolor from life giving it a more realistic look.
I am sharing my Etsy shop with Xainra, my daughter who will be displaying her fantasy illustrations as well. She likes to draw dragons and creatures and write short stories. We will be making tshirts, tote bags and journals out of our favorite artwork as well. Our etsy store is at sketchbookart.etsy.com
Our blog is 2sketchbookartists.blogspot.com and should have some drawings and things in progress to post soon.

Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions about our work.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website