Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Additions

I completed a laptop sleeve case last night using a new clasp.
I really like it. Its a quick access and is secure.

It fits the new Mac Book Air and Mac books .
Outside dimensions are 11.5 x 14.5 inches
Fits 10x14. I will be making larger case which will be more universal with more computers. I know there are lots of larger computers out there.
I am working on a nice carrier tote to go with it in the same pattern with leather accents.

Click here to see more photos

I also made this chestnut color leather bag. I love this bag. I especially like the large eyelets I used. They are difficult to apply. I seem to hit parts of my finger more than the eyelets
but I guess that is part of the fun. I will be making more of these. This was the first one of many different colors. The leather I used is designed to become "distressed" looking through time and use and will also scratch easily but repeated wear over time will provide a very desirable look.
Its very soft too.

Click here to go to my Etsy store and see this bag



No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website