Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a Day

No time for crafting today. I guess I do still need to make time for the rest of my life. If I could craft 24 hours a day I would, but with the kids and apts and all it gets a little crazy sometimes and i feel stretched very thin. I need to also take time for myself which I seem to forget at times. The fun part of today was the shopping. I love that. I think that counts as time for myself even if it was for supplies. I am now ready to create some new masterpieces in my busy life. I bought a new magazine for inspiration and there was an article in there about blogging and so I bought it. I am very new to this blogging world and so I need to learn a little more about it. I guess there is no right or wrong way. Its sort of doing whatever you want. They tell me that I will discover my voice later and it may not come right away so I need to be patient. I also read that I will become a better writer and create inspiration in others. That is how I sort of got started. After reading a few creative blogs I decided to start one myself although I would say that I was sort of intimidated by it, but here I am. My husband also started one for his new business. You could say that we sort of inspire each other. Well, off to my busy life. Maybe I will slip in a new bag tonight before dinner and reading to the kids before bed. I only have a couple of hours. "I can do it". A little self motivation there.

No comments:

 

blogger templates|My Website